Best torrent client for Moto Droid?

Cyrus6001

Reaction score
Does anybody have any suggestions for a good torrent client for the Moto Droid? Im not looking for a remote client app, i need an actuall torrent client.
Thanks in advance.

Champers

Reaction score
You're going to get hit with TOS violation so fast...good thing such a program doesn't exist.

gabeevans88

Reaction score
You're going to get hit with TOS violation so fast...good thing such a program doesn't exist.

TOS violation, Why? Torrents are not illegal, Some things that are distributed via torrent files are, downloading a legal torrent file is perfectly OK.....

Mechcondrid

Reaction score
i like aBTC it doesnt have that great of a gui but it works well on my droid

BIGGS23

Reaction score
I tried aBTC on my rooted moto droid but it tells me the file is to large and when I try to go into the settings it force closes on me any ideas.

R1Lover

Reaction score
There are more legal torrents then illegal.... the problem is most people are not aware of this, they also perfectly legal and should not be frowned upon.

we don't assume every car driving on the road is stolen do we?

mjl4878

Reaction score
owning a gun and firing it is not illegal, but there are illegal things that you can do with them.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Torrents are the single most effective method (don't cite me) for distributing files across the cloud. Using a hammer to build a house is fine, using a hammer to kill a person is not so fine, just don't blame the hammer.

noordzy77

Reaction score
Guns Don't kill people.....people kill people

The Spoon didn't make Rosie O'donnell fat..... the Ice Cream did

I love silly Anecdotes :p

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
i would like to know how well aBTC works, im very interested in buying it, yet it has 3 stars...so not sure if the 5 dollars is worth it though...any thoughts?

tktouch12

Reaction score
i have aBTC and honestly, i've never gotten it to work. I havent tried that hard, but i never have actaually gotten it to download anything. i might just be doing something wrong, but idk