Best torrent app?

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
I have been using ADownloader to download torrents on my phnone but lately it has really started to suck.

It slows cdown every aspect of my phone every time it is open, even if its not downloading anything.

Is there a better option for this type of app?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
That's probably because no one wants to get flagged down. But most the time just Google it or why use a torrent on your phone anyway? Much faster to you a laptop or desktop because the UI is much more pleasing to use rather then on a phone. But the one I used was aTorrent it worked okay still prefer desktop over phones.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Or go onto play store and search there for "torrent", and then read reviews and descriptions like I do.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

OP
SamuelMSr

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
I thought about it and you guys are tight, going to just do torrents on my laptop and then I can transfer movies to my phone easy enough.

I hope I don't get flagged, did not realize with all the stuff that goes on with this forum that torrents would be the ugly duck...

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I thought about it and you guys are tight, going to just do torrents on my laptop and then I can transfer movies to my phone easy enough.

I hope I don't get flagged, did not realize with all the stuff that goes on with this forum that torrents would be the ugly duck...

Not an ugly duck for us per se', as long as its not being used to download copyrighted software, music, video, or pics illegally.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

OP
SamuelMSr

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
Well anyways I don't have any torrent apps anymore so it makes this thread moot... shall we pretend it does not exist?

"There is nothing to see here, move along" :D

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I didn't hear/see anything...;)

synpse

Reaction score
i use uTorrent for android. and uTorrent remote for my home/desktop computer.. if i'm somewhere with faster cable internet, i can grab a new linux distro easily.