Best Spanish English dictionary

balefire

Reaction score
Any recommendations for a spanish english dictionary?
Also a spanish english medical dictionary would be even better.
Anyone try the Skyscape Medical Spanish dictionary?

moot

Reaction score
Any recommendations for a spanish english dictionary?
Also a spanish english medical dictionary would be even better.
Anyone try the Skyscape Medical Spanish dictionary?

Have you given the google translate app a try?

princerm

Reaction score
Spanish dictionary

The post (recommend Spanish dictionary) was in Dec 2009. Since then Word Magic has made available a Spanish Translation program for Droid. I downloaded it last week and it's excellent. I should say I've been using their PC software for over two years and despite their misleading Name (Magic?) they're first-rate - and serious. They have told me they're working on a dictionary. If it turns out to be anything close to their PC software dictionary it will be fabulous. But try the translation program - it's worth every bit of $1.49 they charge. robert

Ascendo

Reaction score
Offiline Spanish English Dictionary

Marc from Ascendo here.

We just released version 4.3.12 of Spanish English Dictionary + with several new features including;
  • Single Search. Words from both languages are stored in a single index so you no longer need to select a language lookup direction.
  • Usage Examples. Now displayed on dictionary keyword screen in addition to lookup list.
  • Improved Phrasebook. Increased size to 528 phrases (265 in each language) in 20 categories.
Complete in What's New section of Google Play.

Questions and comments are welcome.

Best,
Marc Bolh
CEO Ascendo

ase53galamor220.png

Last edited:

Adam74

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
Thanks for bumping this thread Acsendo. When I had my OG Droid, i had a different translator type app. When I upgraded, I didn't bother to reload it. I tried this one and it is light years ahead of the one I used to use. Very cool.