Best Sleeve/Pouch for droid?

mclarryjr

Reaction score
I second the Sena Pouch its by far the best, I have been using for a month without any problems or show of wear.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I second the SFbags suede sleeve. I bought two from them and they work great. It fit snug and the suede clings to the screen, plus it acts a screen cleaner when you pull the phone out.

Droid Suede Jacket - Droid Sleeve - Droid Case - Milestone Sleeve - Milestone Case - Slim Droid Case - Droid Pouch - Droid Soft Case - Ultrasuede - WaterField Designs Droid Suede Jacket

I've noted this on other threads about the Waterfield jacket. But it won't hurt to repeat it. If you have a case, e.g. Innocase from Seidio, on your phone, the suede jacket simply will not fit. It's too tight and though it stretches a bit, it won't stretch enough to make it usable.

However, you can contact Waterfield and ask them to make a larger suede jacket. Not sure if there's an additional charge, but they're great folks and will work with you to make a slightly larger jacket that will fit an encased Droid. Just give them the measurements and they'll do a great job.

BTW, Waterfield also makes an iPhone "gear case" that's a great solution for those who want to carry the Droid and some accessories like an extra battery, earbuds, etc.

Creibold

Reaction score
I would recommend Moshi's iPouch. A very nice product, might be what your looking for. It certainly looks better than the alternatives listed here...

onthemark

Reaction score
I am a Football/Basketball/Golf coach at a High School and so my phone is always getting put in a bag or whatever so I use a different case.

It's really a Hoodie Camera Case. The back and sides are made of a semi-rigid EVA which gives it good protection. I really like it, even though it is a bit larger profile than some of the cases designed for the Droid.

The Neoprene style fabric resists the water and has saved the Droid from liquid death a few times at a restaraunt when a glass was spilled by a clumsy player or my young boy.

Here is a link. Hoodie Camera Case Small | BUILT

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I got one of these from ebay: OEM G1 T-MOBILE GOOGLE HTC PHONE POUCH SLEEVE SKIN CASE - eBay (item 130359338759 end time Feb-14-10 14:51:59 PST)

it's designed for the Tmobile G1, but works fine for the Droid. It's cloth, and pretty much no frills, but has a thin profile, is cheap and works. Might be similar to what you are looking for... good luck!

If that's what you want, I might have a slightly used one laying around here I'd be willing to send you way for the price of postage. I can take PayPal payments.

HeroNova

Reaction score
They gave me this one for free at the store when I bought it. The grey part is a soft screen cleaning cloth the folds in. I keep the screen facing that way, and my screen stays pretty all day! Haha! Not sure how you'd get one if they didn't give it to you, but just thought I'd share.

Wow that's exactly what I was looking for as well