Best Screen Protector?

JessiesGirl

Reaction score
I've only had my phone for three days. I picked up the Verizon Droid screen protectors today and they don't seem to change the responsiveness of the screen at all. Easy to apply, no liquid or anything--just line it up and go.

I don't know if I'll just stick with these or get something else, but I was getting nervous about leaving the phone unprotected. Yes, I may be worrying too much, but I do that. :)

crankygypsy

Reaction score
I saw the video of the guy Rubbing a key back and forth on the screen..and then Dropping a ring of keys about 3 ft onto the screen..and not even a nick

mine has a scratch and i have taken great care with it ...i don't know how the scratch got there, so it makes me think the screen can be easily scratched with the "right" object.

astronaut

Reaction score
Had the Zagg Invisible Shield on my previous phone (LG Dare) and really loved it. A little more resistance to sliding your finger but not tooooo much. I've got the Verizon protector on my Droid and I don't really care for it. The edges do not seem to seal nearly as well as the Zagg and it has a few bubbles under it too that haven't been able to get out yet (only 2 days though).

When I bought the phone the saleslady told me that if you scratch the screen it is not covered by warranty. She really pushed using protection. Not sure if I would feel comfortable without it.

Thinking of buying the Zagg but haven't totally decided. :unsure: