Best Screen protector?

dzone67

Reaction score
Any body know what the best screen protector for the GS4 is? Best as in it won't interfere with the screen sensitivity nor the sensors up top. Despite this phone having gorilla glass 3..I still feel safer with a screen protector on top. How are the invisible shields?

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
Interesting. I'm looking at Skinomi screen protectors right now. Do you currently have that screen protector on the GS4? If so how is it? Does it hinder the sensitivity in any way?

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Interesting. I'm looking at Skinomi screen protectors right now. Do you currently have that screen protector on the GS4? If so how is it? Does it hinder the sensitivity in any way?

Yes, I have it on my S4 now. It's like nothing there. ;) So clear.

I've tried Skinomi before. It's a wet application and leaves a slight orange peel effect and kind of rubbery surface feeling.

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score

I've tried Skinomi before. It's a wet application and leaves a slight orange peel effect and kind of rubbery surface feeling.

Hahaha. Sweet. Sounds good. I'll check it out. Do these have the same type of quality as those Zagg Invisible Shields?

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Hahaha. Sweet. Sounds good. I'll check it out. Do these have the same type of quality as those Zagg Invisible Shields?

Similar, if not better.

jseah

Reaction score
I second Spigen. Although I use the ultra-oleophobic screen protector.

qkenuf4u

Reaction score

glad it worked for you... just got mine today.. sat down, read directions, cleaned up area to do work LINT FREE... watched vid and did my spectrum as i watched the vid... came out looking like crap.... TWICE... could see the adhesive thru the cover and using the sqeegee scratched it....:blink:

so ill be out 14$ after all said and done... $5 shipping from skin, $5 shipping back to skin, $4 to get new screen protectors.. :mad: ...

wish i could remember the brand i put on my galaxy s2... it went on perfect, one single scratch in middle after 2yrs (not sure from what) and it was pretty cheap and a 3pack if i remember right...:icon_ lala:

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score

Wow! These are by far the best screen protectors I've ever used! It looks as if it literally has no screen protector on it. Only slight problem I have with it is the fact if feels really 'sticky' at times. Especially when I type using swype. Other than that. This product kicks ass!

bb_or_droid

Reaction score
I am using the Tech21 Impact Screen Protector. You can't tell it is on, it feels like the glass when your hand slides over it and the self healing technology is pretty cool.

[video=youtube;DTyqLHnU6yk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTyqLHnU6yk[/video]