Best screen protector?

OP
xxpigxx

xxpigxx

Reaction score
I would love to go naked, but I already have two hair scratches, and I am paranoid now.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've gone naked for years but I ordered the Steinhall on recommendations - waiting for it to get here. If I don't like it I'll take it off.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I would love to go naked, but I already have two hair scratches, and I am paranoid now.
Incredible was naked its whole time and ended up with a few hairline scratches only visible at certain angles. Doesn't bother me, but this phone is way too good looking not to try a screen protector, which is why I went with the Steinheil.

I've gone naked for years but I ordered the Steinhall on recommendations - waiting for it to get here. If I don't like it I'll take it off.
Which Steinheil did you get? I got the Ultra Oleophobic on the way, hopefully here Monday, stupid USPS tracking system is useless.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ordered the same one you did - I think I did it on your recommendation.

I think they only make the Ultra for the GN. Ordered it on EBAY because Amazon was out so I have no idea when it will arrive.

However I've been impressed with the glass and I probably COULD go naked if I wanted. But I'll try the screen protector anyway.

Incredible was naked its whole time and ended up with a few hairline scratches only visible at certain angles. Doesn't bother me, but this phone is way too good looking not to try a screen protector, which is why I went with the Steinheil.

Which Steinheil did you get? I got the Ultra Oleophobic on the way, hopefully here Monday, stupid USPS tracking system is useless.

OP
xxpigxx

xxpigxx

Reaction score
Letter us know how that protector goes, please. ;)

Bixby

Reaction score
Is the Steinheil protector a wet or dry application? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

GenieAngel

Reaction score
I need a screen protector that won't get fingerprints all over it (I don't want non-glare though... that defeats the amoled screen)...

The verizon screen protector looks great BUT there are fingerprints all over,

Any recommendations for the best screen protector that does not smudge?

The Zagg on my ipad is all smudged too.

pxndx89

Reaction score
I got mine from otterbox n it works fine to me
Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

bmkdroid

Reaction score
I just got the screen protector from Best skins ever. It is a wet application and is pretty inexpensive, but keep in mind it does NOT come with solution / wipe / card or anything but you can make your own solution, use a credit card or something similar, and I'd venture to bet most here already have screen cleaning cloths. $6.99 with $2 shipping seemed decent to me, and so far it seems like a nice screen protector, still waiting on it to dry completely though as with all wet-application protectors i've done have a bit of water trapped underneath until it dries.