Best screen lock widget

edwards2243

Reaction score
So my power button is difficult to press through my protective case. I've found a few screen lock widgets, best i'm curious if anybody else has a favorite.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

zachjeep

Reaction score
I use WidgetLocker Lockscreen got it on Amazon, sure It's on the market but I have my camera and my text messaging as one of the unlocks and it goes right to them. Well worth the two dollars. Completely customizable. Next to flex t9, it is probably one of the best apps that I own.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

kingsway8605

Reaction score
I use WidgetLocker Lockscreen got it on Amazon, sure It's on the market but I have my camera and my text messaging as one of the unlocks and it goes right to them. Well worth the two dollars. Completely customizable. Next to flex t9, it is probably one of the best apps that I own.

Has it fixed the problem with a screen lock. I installed it about a year ago and had to swipe 3 times whenever I wanted to unlock.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

kingsway8605

Reaction score

+1 on t9. So much more usable than swype. Swype has that huge swype key wasting space on keyboard.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

zachjeep

Reaction score
The unlocker works flawlessly on my droid x. One swipe does the trick. Used to unlock in my pocket though the notification drop bar but I blocked that and it works great. You can also change the button used to unlock it to the camera or the home button. Very extremely customizable. Love it.

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
So my power button is difficult to press through my protective case. I've found a few screen lock widgets, best i'm curious if anybody else has a favorite.

How is a lockscreen widget going to solve the problem of your power button being hard to push? Don't you have to push the power button to get to the loclscreen when the screen is off?

I disabled my lockscreen, so now I only have to push the power button to turn my phone on. But that's a CM7 mod.

Sent from OG Droid sporting SS5.4 w/HoneyGingerComb and Chevy's lv1.0ghz kernal

OP
E

edwards2243

Reaction score
I'm searching for a screen lock widget... something to lock the screen without having to use the power button. I haven't looked into the unlocked, but will in a few... never heard of it.

zachjeep

Reaction score
I was actually referring to my original post about the Widgetlocker lockscreen and is features.