Best ROM??

CC268

Reaction score
Right now I am running Superclean waiting for Adrenalynes new EC01 ROM, just wondering what you expert guys like...I get bored when I don't change my phone around haha, also any recommendations on a kernel? I really like the PBJ one right now. Thanks!

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Right now I am running Superclean waiting for Adrenalynes new EC01 ROM, just wondering what you expert guys like...I get bored when I don't change my phone around haha, also any recommendations on a kernel? I really like the PBJ one right now. Thanks!
The only prob with these questions is they are very subjective from one person to the next and one phone to the next....
I seem to be one the rare people(rare phones/all hardware is not created equal) that seems to run great no matter what i try, also i fully wipe every time and only restore apps with Titanium, no data....

Currently this EC01 is running great for me with the Comavolt kernel, Gingerbread theme and 3500mah battery....pretty much perfect lol

But SC v2.9.2 ran great for me as well and had more theme options...as always its subjective to what you like and want to stare at all day....

EDIT: Also you will prob get more attention in the General section...just a thought

OP
CC268

CC268

Reaction score
The only prob with these questions is they are very subjective from one person to the next and one phone to the next....
I seem to be one the rare people(rare phones/all hardware is not created equal) that seems to run great no matter what i try, also i fully wipe every time and only restore apps with Titanium, no data....

Currently this EC01 is running great for me with the Comavolt kernel, Gingerbread theme and 3500mah battery....pretty much perfect lol

But SC v2.9.2 ran great for me as well and had more theme options...as always its subjective to what you like and want to stare at all day....

EDIT: Also you will prob get more attention in the General section...just a thought

ok thanks, I have never had any issues either, could you direct me to a guide on how to install a whole new ROM etc..? I completely wipe my phone once a month it keep my phone running very smoothly and I just like to start on a fresh slate, and someone can delete this thread sorry I should have posted in general

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

ok thanks, I have never had any issues either, could you direct me to a guide on how to install a whole new ROM etc..? I completely wipe my phone once a month it keep my phone running very smoothly and I just like to start on a fresh slate

Each Rom thread will have install info and generally a how to....

anything beyond that just ask....

OP
CC268

CC268

Reaction score

ok thanks, I have never had any issues either, could you direct me to a guide on how to install a whole new ROM etc..? I completely wipe my phone once a month it keep my phone running very smoothly and I just like to start on a fresh slate

Each Rom thread will have install info and generally a how to....

anything beyond that just ask....

thank you sir

cpark_12

Reaction score
You could always try the new cm6 aosp rom from jt! If you really get bored!

Sent from my Froyo'd Fascinate via Tapatalk

OP
CC268

CC268

Reaction score
You could always try the new cm6 aosp rom from jt! If you really get bored!

Sent from my Froyo'd Fascinate via Tapatalk

have to have MMS, I am about to try Tapouts exact setup haha, a lot of times I just follow what Tapout or hecant has

dotnetbrett

Reaction score
Im running Cognition 4.3 by DesignGears. It is an excellent ROM and all of the versions I have ran (4 so far) have been stable. Used ROM Manager to install Cog. Very smooth looking theme with it.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im running Cognition 4.3 by DesignGears. It is an excellent ROM and all of the versions I have ran (4 so far) have been stable. Used ROM Manager to install Cog. Very smooth looking theme with it.
Your running a Sammy Fascinate? if so, link me to this ROM please...

EDIT: nevermind your sig says Captivate...this is a Fascinate forum

dotnetbrett

Reaction score
Cognition is ported for several phones. It should be ported for that phone considering it is also a galaxy S like the Captivate. Search Cognition 4 by DesignGears

dotnetbrett

Reaction score
Forums

Your running a Sammy Fascinate? if so, link me to this ROM please...

EDIT: nevermind your sig says Captivate...this is a Fascinate forum
I just saw best ROM and did the 2 cents thing. Have a great day.