1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

best ROM for the purpose...

Discussion in 'Droid 4 ROMS' started by Vertigo RT, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Vertigo RT

Vertigo RT New Member

Hey all...
    Just wondering... in an opinion here..
    I want my front camera working and decent battery life... with those two being the most important whats the best rom around at the moment? Is there any JB roms with that goin for em?
    Thanks in advance
  2. kenji91

kenji91 New Member

I can confirm that Eclipse 1.0.5 (Android 4.1.2) and LiquidSmooth 2.2 (Android 4.2.2) both have working front cameras.

Battery life? It all depends on how you use it. Many things can be tweaked to help in this area, but either of those will be better than the bloated stock Blur.
  3. jdinardo30

jdinardo30 New Member

I would go with Eclipse for sure, I've been running it for weeks and haven't had a single problem. Everything works as far as I know, and battery life and performance are impeccable! The developer did an amazing job removing the gunk from the framework and managed to make one of the fastest roms I've ever used imo.
Search tags for this page

best droid x2 rom

best fastest droid x rom
best rom

best rom droid x2

best rom for droid x2

best rom for motorola x2
best roms for droid x2
droid x2 best rom
droid x2 fastest rom
droid x2 highest rom
fastest droid x2 rom