Best rom for battery life?

vince5623

Reaction score
What's the best rom to flash for good battery life? I've had good results with cm7 and now on liquid gingersense 1.4. Is there any sense based roms that do better? I live in a 4g area so I use it all the time. I got about 16 hours on cm7 and now get about 12 on liquid with 4g all the time and tons of syncing apps going. Can it get any better or have I already found the best battery life roms? Tried bamf and thunderstick and those were terrible. 4-6 hours on a 1600 mA battery.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Razzia17

Reaction score
I run bamf 2.1 with the lean kernel on battery saver mode and I can get 10 hours pretty easy.

OP
V

vince5623

Reaction score
I run bamf 2.1 with the lean kernel on battery saver mode and I can get 10 hours pretty easy.

I had a terrible overall experience with bamf. Stability was crap and battery went so fast I could watch it go down. I don't like to use battery saver kernels and savers cause I want my phone to do tons of stuff. Switch to liquid you won't be dissapointed. I use the stock kernel and settings for all day battery on 4g

Last edited:

Razzia17

Reaction score
I had it when I was still on froyo but I haven't seen what I liked of the gingerbread version

turdbogls

Reaction score
wow, i would be happy with those numbers.
this weekend i went 13 hours on the stock battery running bamf rc 4.9 with the included kernal. had it at 1.4ghz all day, 4G 80% of the time, and all apps and whatnot syncing. maybe 30 minutes of calls, and a few texts. turned off data a couple of times in bad reception areas and that was it.

i was happy with 13 hours. i get like 10 on CM7 :(

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm running skyraider Zeus preview and battery life is ridiculously good.

sent from my bolt

QuietStormXXL

Reaction score
Is it Really. I was reading. Up on it being you meantion this ROM. How many hours do you go without recharging ya battery?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
14-16 hours with moderate to heavy use (navigation, calls, angry birds, etc.) mix of wifi and 3g and 4G

sent from my bolt

QuietStormXXL

Reaction score
What Kernel are you using on ya Liquid ROM?

QuietStormXXL

Reaction score
You got the liquid sense or bread ?

thelopenator

Reaction score
With moderate use I can last about twenty hours give or take 2 if I don't web browse a lot

Sent from my phone