Best program to convert videos for x

searayman

Reaction score
I have a bunch of movies i want to convert and compress to play on my droidx, whats a good free program for doign this? thanks

Technoman

Reaction score
I have a bunch of movies i want to convert and compress to play on my droidx, whats a good free program for doign this? thanks

There is a thread over on the original Droid forum area under Audio/Video that covers many options.

The main problem you will have is how to remove the encryption.

You can use the program below to perform both pieces, but the quality is lacking.

Tunebite: Start

It basically records the movie as it plays.

OP
S

searayman

Reaction score
I have movie on files already just want to down size them to be smaller files and not needed to be shrunk on the device so i can save space. I dont need to rip movies

Technoman

Reaction score
I have movie on files already just want to down size them to be smaller files and not needed to be shrunk on the device so i can save space. I dont need to rip movies

Ahhh... what format are they currently in? There are many programs for this function also.

Technoman

Reaction score
OP
S

searayman

Reaction score
The MP4's should play ok... I haven't had any issues with any of mine playing.

For AVI, there are a lot of converters that would work.

Just google it... or like I said the Audio/Video Threads in the original Droid forum area have lots of suggestions.

Here are a couple of options:
AVS4YOU Best multimedia software on today's market.

Check out this C-Net link
Video Converters - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

thanks is there any special size i should resize to for the droid x?