Best Price?

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Getting ready to buy another Bionic for another son. We have unlimited data on all of our lines. His line is eligible for the NE2, so it's just about finding the best deal right now. I see Wirefly has it for 119, but the insurance doesn't look as good as what I have gotten in the past through Verizon (Asurion). Also, how difficult is it to order online and keep the same plan (unlimited data)? Also, don't know if it pricing is different in various regions, but we're in the Midwest.

zirkdog

Reaction score
Don't know if Costco is still running their deal, but the price with the rebate for the slew of accessories made it a heck of a deal. I paid $229 but got the $150 worth of accessories for free. I thought I heard the price may have dropped to $200 but I can't confirm that.

cebosound

Reaction score
I got mine at BestBuy yesterday for $149. not a bad deal. plus i kind of like to deal with sales people face to face. ....

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I got mine at BestBuy yesterday for $149. not a bad deal. plus i kind of like to deal with sales people face to face. ....

Yeah Best Buy is the best deal I have seen lately.

Tap'd from my Bionic