Best Playlist Solution?

ohioDroid

Reaction score
I'm one of those guys that has a folder structure for my music in Windows, and everything works in WMP all nice and pretty. Things work good on my Droid when copying folders over.

But I want playlists!

I tried WMP and it did some odd file naming and put album art files and such... big mess.

I've tried doubleTwist, which works better, but it completely changes my folder structure, seems to cut off long file names, turn everything to lowercase... another mess.

I don't want to sit and make new playlists on the Droid, it'd take a while. It's starting to seem like it might be easier to just write my own .M3U files and stick them on the thing myself. And that, while easier, is a poor user experience.

Anyone got a better way? Otherwise I might as well get started on typing...

Code:
#EXTM3U
Stemage\Metroid Metal\metroid metal - brinstar.mp3
Mr. Bungle\mr. bungle - tetris.mp3
Valve\Portal\portal - still alive.mp3
Transformers\Transformers The Score\transformers - autobots.mp3
Weird Al Yankovic\Straight Outta Lynwood\weird al yankovic- don't download this song.mp3

airborne3e9

Reaction score
i use media monkey...thr is a free and paid version...ive been using the free and it'll sync to the droid just fine...i use it for playn my music on my computer...build and maintain my library and playlists on my computer and just set media monkey to sync up to my droid...music and playlists work great!!!

OP
O

ohioDroid

Reaction score
I happen to really like Windows Media Player's interface. I used Winamp about 4 years ago but haven't touched it since then.