Best place to install screen protector.

Snoking

Reaction score
I ordered a screen protector for my 10.1 inch tablet and was really concerned about installing it. SO! Decided the master bath was the best option. All tile floor and walk in shower that gets used a lot, so dust level should low. Lots of light on tile topped vanity to work on. Worked out pretty well.

acejavelin

Reaction score
I ordered a screen protector for my 10.1 inch tablet and was really concerned about installing it. SO! Decided the master bath was the best option. All tile floor and walk in shower that gets used a lot, so dust level should low. Lots of light on tile topped vanity to work on. Worked out pretty well.
Not a bad idea...

But I have to say the best place to install a screen protector is at the VZW store, I don't know if it is just my local store, but I have found it is worth it to just buy the screen protectors from VZW, either online or in the store, and the people there will install them anytime (even 6 months later as long as I bring in the original packaging) and it is ALWAYS perfect, no dust, no bubbles, no fingerprints, centered correctly, and they can do it in seconds. I will pay $12 for three screen protectors that I don't have to mess with and are perfect every time.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I install all of my screen protectors in the bathroom. I turn the shower on hot and get it nice and steamy. Keeps dust from floating around.

Tap'd from my N7

Scimino

Reaction score
My favorite place is a nice dusty dirt road in the middle of summer. I usually wait for a car to drive by and the wind to pick up a lil bit before installation. They usually end up looking pretty darn good.

HowardZ

Reaction score
I wait for a rainy day. Then I stand in the rain to put on the screen protector.

I feel the acid rain from the pollution helps clean the screen better than ordinary clean water from the shower.

MJKneuro

Reaction score
HowardZ said:
I wait for a rainy day. Then I stand in the rain to put on the screen protector.

I feel the acid rain from the pollution helps clean the screen better than ordinary clean water from the shower.

Bottom of my pool set at 42 degrees