Best picture editor...

Laramie

Reaction score
I know of "picsay" in the market.

I dont need all the word balloons and goofy effects. I just want something that will do basics like crop, rotate, sharpen, brightness, etc.

Reaction score

I dont need all the word balloons and goofy effects. I just want something that will do basics like crop, rotate, sharpen, brightness, etc.
i think the default gallery will rotate, and crop pictures. but the others i think you should just use picsay, i dont need all of the goofy stuff but i use it for basic editing

droidman101

Reaction score

i think the default gallery will rotate, and crop pictures. but the others i think you should just use picsay, i dont need all of the goofy stuff but i use it for basic editing

Do you know of one that removes redeye? i often get emails of pictures and they have redeye, which annoys me.

OP
Laramie

Laramie

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Don't know why I didn't think to look.

I just downloaded photoshop mobile, so far looks to have what I was after.

mfigueroa28

Reaction score
best picture editor

Just downloaded Picsay Pro and it worked GREAT on the redeye. My picture looks good now. It was worth the $2.99

dancedroid

kikilongsocks

Reaction score
Just downloaded Picsay Pro and it worked GREAT on the redeye. My picture looks good now. It was worth the $2.99

dancedroid

i downloaded picsay also but the red eye feature is awkward, all you're doing is putting a little black circle in the middle of their eye. it makes all of my photos look creepy.