Best Phone Calling App?

Reaction score
Done. Let me know if you receive.

azbutch:

Thanks for you patience while we looked over the log file and continued to research the non-Google contact list issue.

We have sent you an update by email providing a more detailed description of the issue. However, in summary, we believe your issue is consistent with the non-Google contact lists that others have reported. I apologize that the temporary work around isn't working; however, when we issue the permanent fix, Sign should work on your phone. We will keep you updated and let you know as soon as that fix has been completed and uploaded to the Market.

If you have any issues with Sign after the full fix is implemented, please let us know and we will do our best to fix that problem.

Thanks again.

SA

Greenham

Reaction score
I use Speed Dial old school...

You assign your contacts a speed dial number. you open the phone hit the number and send, bam it dials your contact.. LOVE IT

brochaos

Reaction score
as others have mentioned, this is a really cool program. better than direct dial shortcuts, etc. i just wish there was a way to put one gesture as dial and another as txt, or have the option to set the default option call/txt (i don't call much anymore...).

Reaction score
as others have mentioned, this is a really cool program. better than direct dial shortcuts, etc. i just wish there was a way to put one gesture as dial and another as txt, or have the option to set the default option call/txt (i don't call much anymore...).

brochaos, the first update after we fix the contacts issue will be to allow the user to change the default to either call or text. Thanks for the kind words, we really like to hear that people enjoy using Sign, and we also really appreciate feedback so we can make changes that improve the functionality.

Reaction score
brochaos:

We just issued an update to Sign yesterday which fixes the EAS contact issue. In addition to that fix, we added several features. The first addresses your issue in that Sign now allows the user to select call or text as the default action. Also, based on rjax's review and other comments, Sign now works as an app as well as a widget, so the application can be added to the alt-home "docks."

Although it isn't a separate Sign for texting or calling, hopefully it reduces the number of times you have to select Text. We are still considering mapping actions to signs, but we haven't come up with the best way to implement that effectively.

We're definitely interested in your feedback on the ability to change the default action to Text instead of Call.

Thanks!