Best password keeper

SallyC

Reaction score
What is the best password keeper for the Droid Razr Maxx that can be up dated on a computer and then syn to phone ? :confused:

Roboform can be synced between multiple computers and also your phone. But on your phone it's not integrated into your browser like it is on your pc. I love it on my pc's and just open the app and do cut and paste on my phone.

Dolphin HD has a password plug in that's nice, but it doesn't sync with a pc. I use it,as an adjunct to Roboform, and have added my more commonly used accounts.

Maybe someone knows of something that both syncs passwords on pc with phone and integrates with both browsers.

rlarson_mn

Reaction score
I use an excel spreadsheet that's password protected and stored on DropBox. Works for me and accessible from any computer.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Just an update on KeePass for Android, I did download it today and it works just as great as the desktop version. I keep my DB on Dropbox for saving, and point KeePass right to the download folder for Dropbox and it loads it directly every time.

When I click on one of the entries I made I get a notification that I can press to copy either the user name or password to the clipboard. Pretty cool.

wernst

Reaction score
LastPass is really great, and there's a Dolphin HD plugin that's pretty seamless. On your PC, LP integrates with Chrome, Firefox, and IE. It costs around $25 a year, but that includes XMarks (a multiplatform bookmark sync-er) too.

For just having an encrypted place to store PINs and other things like that on my phone, I've been using OI Safe for years and it works well without being too complicated. It's free.

-Warr

scottjb

Reaction score
SafeWallet is another good option. It can use a local sync (wired or WiFi) or Dropbox to keep devices in sync. It has plugins for IE, Chrome and Firefox.

YellowJacket

Reaction score
+1 for LastPass. I've been using it for years and really like it. The few times I have had to use their tech support, they were very helpful.

David

speedy0339

Reaction score
+1 for LastPass. I've been using it for years and really like it. The few times I have had to use their tech support, they were very helpful.

David

Safewallet is the best. It has a windows client as well and syncs over dropbox.