Best paid app

OldguyMark

Reaction score
I installed Documents to go full version but I don't really know what to do with it that is useful. Give me reasons for what you guys do with it lease?...

I'm guessing that you don't travel on business a lot and have to review, modify, and create word docs, spreadsheets, and presentations while you're sitting on an airplane getting ready to pull away from the gate.

Ditto - I don't really travel a lot, but I still use it for business on the go.

I also have over a 100 pages of a novel I'm working on writing in there - I do most of that on my computer, but I keep exchanging it with my Droid so it's always with me to make additions or changes as I think of them etc.

I also have an ever growing file called 'Droid Tips,' things that I pick up from you guys here, but don't use a lot ... just so I don't forget - kind like my own personal users manual :)

Mine are:

Doc's to Go (full)
Beautiful Widgets
Pure Calendar
The paid version of GPS Status (I believe in paying the small price for good apps when the Dev's ask for it.)

I only have like 14 paid and free apps on the Droid dancedroid:)

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
I installed Documents to go full version but I don't really know what to do with it that is useful. Give me reasons for what you guys do with it lease?...

I'm guessing that you don't travel on business a lot and have to review, modify, and create word docs, spreadsheets, and presentations while you're sitting on an airplane getting ready to pull away from the gate.

Um, no I don't lol as fun as that sounds. But I can see it being useful to people, I just don't have use for it I guess being 19 lol