Best paid app

Diordna

Reaction score
What is your best paid app(s)?
I'm looking for awesome paid apps (cause they're the best usually lol)
idc how expensive it is, let me know :)

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
PhoneMyPC - about 10 bucks, control your PC on Droid

Orb Live - about 10 bucks - Listen to music and watch videos from your PC on Droid (works great sometimes, other times not so much, still in development, amazing company tho - orb.com)

PicSay Pro - few bucks - really cool and fun photo editing app. So many effects, tools, and stuff. I always edit photos all silly and send them to my girl.

Root Explorer - few bucks i think - file browser with root access, do anything with the system.

motodroid34

Reaction score
Depending on with category we are talking about.

In general........ many.

Examples: Locale (was good), auto memory, Titanium bacup, Phone portal (free . and you'll love it), root explorer, rom manager, free momory, car locator, advance sms, nesoid lite, B-folder (free and the best), easy money (the best), documents to go, pandora (free), printer share (pay one and love it). and many more.

I know you ask for pay ones but there is so many free good ones.

Bad spelling I know.
trying my best.

JCo352

Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets
HomerunBattle3d
Sound Hound
Root Explorer
Act 1 Video Player
MP3 Tagger Pro

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
I installed Documents to go full version but I don't really know what to do with it that is useful. Give me reasons for what you guys do with it lease?

And isn't sound hound like shazam but possibly faster? I just read the description so idk what it's totally about.

I just got root explorer but idk what to do with this either?

Orb live, does your computer have to be on and stuff like PhoneMyPC type of thing or what?

JCo352

Reaction score
I installed Documents to go full version but I don't really know what to do with it that is useful. Give me reasons for what you guys do with it lease?

And isn't sound hound like shazam but possibly faster? I just read the description so idk what it's totally about.

Orb live, does your computer have to be on and stuff like PhoneMyPC type of thing or what?

Yea, Sound Hound is like Shazam, but WAY better. And one of Root Explorer's uses, is a really easy was of moving things from data to system, or vice versa.

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score

Yea, Sound Hound is like Shazam, but WAY better. And one of Root Explorer's uses, is a really easy was of moving things from data to system, or vice versa.

Way better in what way exactly? Shazam never failed me once even with the weirdest most foreign songs haha
But I think I heard it was faster is that all?

And what use does moving things to system to data do? Sorry just wondering lol

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I installed Documents to go full version but I don't really know what to do with it that is useful. Give me reasons for what you guys do with it lease?...

I'm guessing that you don't travel on business a lot and have to review, modify, and create word docs, spreadsheets, and presentations while you're sitting on an airplane getting ready to pull away from the gate.

billyjoeraybob

Reaction score
I use Documents togo to be able to view and edit mostly MS Word and Excel docs from work. Also, I will often forward docs to my gmail that I might need to reference or add notes to in a meeting DTG makes that possible.