Best "Notes" app?

Spanky

Reaction score
Has anyone tried Easy Note?

I like it so far, but I'm still "test driving" a lot different not apps.

Hk996

Reaction score
Note everything works best for me. They have the ability to sort within folders and lists and a bunch of other features. AK notes didn't sort within folders and gdocs wouldn't save to my phone and sort.

barrettrking

Reaction score
I've been using Astrid, as it seems to be most like how I used my BB for note-taking/task management. I make little cryptic notes to myself to remind me to do things, and Astrid suits me fine.

But since I am such a stream-of-consciousness thinker, I love this Evernote concept, and just signed up. I have an Amazon wish list two miles long, not because I actually want everything on it, but because it reminds me to look at things. Evernote will suit me fine, I think!

enispay2000

Reaction score
I have used "awesome note" on my iTouch forever and I haven't been able to find anything like it for the droid. You can make multiple folders and view the notes in each folder in several different ways (including a journal mode that shows one not per day like a diary). There's a fake one on the Droid market that looks similar, but its a fake. Nothing else I've seen comes close... any ideas?

Fuchueson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 4
Twitter
mc_morris
I'm a huge fan of Catch (formerly 3m notepad) you can put a 4 digit passcode on it and it backs up online. Can do voice notes, picture, put QR Codes in it etc.

racingelting

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of Catch (formerly 3m notepad) you can put a 4 digit passcode on it and it backs up online. Can do voice notes, picture, put QR Codes in it etc.

Ditto, Love Catch !! I used to use Note Everything Pro, but I use Catch exclusively now because I can get at my notes online wherever I am whether I have my phone or not.

andy59

Reaction score
Using evernote for stashing media and notepadus as a widget for taking fast notes

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
CATCH is the best note application!

I wish I could go into lots of detail about it, but just try it out! Sign in with your Google account. Visit Catch.com if you don't want to bring it up on your phone and at a PC. Voice/Text/Pic notes, secured with a PIN number. I've tried many ways getting past the PIN, it's pretty secure. Support for geolocation with GPS enabled. Lots of good stuff though. I've seen some other really good note apps that do some unique things, but this one does what you want in a notepad and a bit more, and you won't sacrifice a lot of space or memory for it!

Droid Kain

Reaction score
I use color note... lets ya change the color of the paper and has password protection for sensitive notes... been using it since I first got my OG DROID. Simple and easy to use....

Droid RAZR Tapatalk 2

snowman

Reaction score
Note Everything, for me
also use evernote very nice also

Dstone5553

Reaction score
I use Note Everything.

In one application you can make text notes, voice notes and "paint" notes.

I do too but the problem as I see it arrises when I change phones. I want a note app that I can put on my computer and then transfer to my next phone. As far as I can tell, I am going to be forced to start over again in terms of my note app when I get my next phone.

Last edited: