Best non-data phone under $100 for ATT?

Discussion in 'Non-Android Smart Phones' started by Rento, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Rento

Rento New Member

My friend needs a new phone badly, she doesn't have data, but i'm sure I can get her into the android world without data, she'll just have to resort to Wi-Fi which I would say is fine. Unless the her carrier will tell her she cannot activate the phone without purchasing a data plan, which would totally suck to purchase a phone only to not be able to use it... She does have a SIM card, although not many smart phones use those anymore I think.

Any ideas if it's not a Droid?

Looking for full QWERTY at the least, other stuff like expandable memory and touch screen would be awesome, but are just luxuries. I was thinking maybe a Galaxy S?

She doesn't want to spend more than $80 realistically, but i'm willing to match half and make her budget $120?

Not sure if porting over a non-ATT device is worth the trouble. So let me know on ATT carrier phones.

Thanks for any help, trying to get her off her beat up Blackjack.

EDIT:

Looks like ATT will not do smartphones without data. Period. However, I did see the HTC Freestyle, but they seem to have a ton of issues that HTC and ATT can't seem to work out, Pantech Laser seemed a bit mediocre?... Anything else???
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
Search tags for this page
at&t non data phones 2012
at&t non-smartphones 2012
att non data phones
best at&t non smartphone

best at&t non smartphone 2012

best att non data phone

best att non data phones
best non data at&t phone

best non data phone

best non data phone 2012