Best Music Player/Organizer?

awriternot

Reaction score
I've just been using the stock player but I don't love the one in ICS. I want one that I can access even with screen locked, though, like the stock. One that is easy to maintain playlists too.

Thoughts?

OP
awriternot

awriternot

Reaction score
Thanks! Does Player Pro have a desktop program (like iTunes) to sync and organize? That's really what I'm looking for. Something like that.

HRod08

Reaction score
You can do most of the organizing from the app itself. You can edit titles, change album art and make playlists.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Try power amp...

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

OP
awriternot

awriternot

Reaction score
Thanks all. Will check them out

Unrooted Droid Razr Maxx

jtc303

Reaction score
I like Rocket player... good player, good widget, lockscreen controls and doesn't hog battery

OP
awriternot

awriternot

Reaction score
Can you sync with PC?

Unrooted Droid Razr Maxx

fauxreall

Reaction score
Player Pro is the best, looks good, great org, swipe next song, edit album/artist image, with an amazing lockscreen too. Way better than the other players out there hands down.

I'm not sure it does a synch, but its pretty easy copy and paste all your music files onto your card. :/ I actually find this quicker than program sync stuff.

Last edited:

jtc303

Reaction score
fauxreall said:
Player Pro is the best, looks good, great org, swipe next song, edit album/artist image, with an amazing lockscreen too. Way better than the other players out there hands down.

I'm not sure it does a synch, but its pretty easy copy and paste all your music files onto your card. :/ I actually find this quicker than program sync stuff.

True but the free version is only a 7 day trial

fauxreall

Reaction score
True but the free version is only a 7 day trial

I think it's totally worth 5 bucks, you can try it out for 7 days and see if that holds true. There's also multiple skins for it too, my favs are the ics and wmp.

jtc303

Reaction score
I think it's totally worth 5 bucks, you can try it out for 7 days and see if that holds true. There's also multiple skins for it too, my favs are the ics and wmp.
It is pretty freakin sweet... widget, player, lock screen all very cool... will probably purchase after my trial is done.

Last edited:
OP
awriternot

awriternot

Reaction score
Thanks. I will give it a try. I have used double twist in the past & it was ok.

Unrooted Droid Razr Maxx