best music player app

Zac7

Reaction score
^^ cool, it was just a suggestion. Mostly eye candy but pretty cool app. It is also basically still beta. Can't wait to see the finished product

Nowherefast

Reaction score
ive been using 3 (rock on) for a while now and I really like it.but what do the symbols mean next too play....im assuming shuffle and???....the small widget is awesome

Reaction score
pure music widget with bugless beast skin..

2niseqf.jpg

blazed

Reaction score
Someone find a music player that can change songs with the volume buttons!!!!!!!!!!!

Jedijesus95

Reaction score
I think he means if you long press up it will go to the next song. Same with long press down.

immobile

Reaction score
Try Real Rhapsody ?

If you have a Real Rhapsody account on your PC, it will work right into the Mobile Ver. I did the Beta test on it before they released it and found it to work quit well. You have all your Playists, Genues, he**, all the catagories. You can set it for Shuffle, Repeat. There's a huge selection of Radio stations that are catagorized as most, and can be saved as favorites. You can run other programs as you use it and I found the songs I bought on the PC Ver. to be on the Mobile Ver. after you sign in. The over all sound is pretty good.

blazed

Reaction score
Someone find a music player that can change songs with the volume buttons!!!!!!!!!!!

how will you change volume?

You should be able to change the volume by pressing the buttons and change a song by holding the button down. But i really dont care much for changing the volume once i have selected a playlist so even just being able to change the songs with the volume buttons is fine.

ips

Reaction score
the only thing my BB storm could do that this cant. Im amazed no one has put out an app to allow the volume rocker to change songs.... this is my primary music player going to the gym and Id love to not have to take the phone out while im working out to skip a song.

rjax

Reaction score
the only thing my BB storm could do that this cant. Im amazed no one has put out an app to allow the volume rocker to change songs.... this is my primary music player going to the gym and Id love to not have to take the phone out while im working out to skip a song.

Check out Music Control in the Market. It's a little clumsy, but it lets you change songs with camera button. I think the paid version lets you use the volume button, too.

Scribble

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it's possible for an app to get DRM rights?

Like would an app developer be able to get the license to play the microsoft plays for sure drm'd media?

My old phone could play them, and it made a zune subscription pretty attractive. (Could play online, through my xbox, and on my phone...)

But none of the music players for droid can because of the drm.

I'm hoping at some point someone releases an app (even a paid app) that has license rights, but I'm not sure if thats even possible... Are the rights granted to a device, and not a program for instance?