best music downloader

sherri

Silver Member
Reaction score
For mp3s? I like Music Paradise. It has air push ads, but you can disable then in settings.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

OP
M

moreland1227

Reaction score
Sweet like other music down loaders drown my phone with non stop ads

sherri

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you need help, let me know. I have tried all of them. Have a few good ones I can send you...No ads. Music Paradise had one if the best success rates at finding the music...

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

awriternot

Reaction score
Music Paradise by Fun 4 Media? It has horrible ratings so I didn't DL it. Y'all like? Also- I would love if you could send me the ones you mentioned. I still have the old G Tunes but its been acting hokey since ICS. I'm not thrilled with their new version.

sherri

Silver Member
Reaction score
Actually, that isn't the same Music Paradise. The one I use doesn't seem to be in market anymore. I thought I used it yesterday...I can probably get the apk for the one I use. I want to make sure it works....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

awriternot

Reaction score
Thanks Sherri!

Sent from my DROID Unrooted RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

N4UPD

Reaction score
If there is a youtube video that has the song you want you can use youtube downloader that lets you down load as mp3 or as a video.

jcwilliams

Reaction score
i agree all the music apps in the market suck! i also want to just download music for free but if the app costs money then thatll be fine! tunee use to work very well but i get error message everytime i search now that i am on ics.