Best Music App for Droid Razer Maxx HD

Wafcon

Reaction score
I am new to the Droid phones. I left the iphone4 to switch. What ids the best music app that allows me to down load my music to my phone from my computer to carry with me like I did with my iphone. I have tried a couple but they seem to play one song and get stuck. I now have the power amp but I can't figure out how to down load the music to the phone or even if it is supposed to down load the music to the phone. Playing the music through the phone from my computer doesn't make sense because I want the music to take with me. Besides I have a good set of blue tooth head phones that do that. Can anyone help out this novice.

Wafcon

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I use winamp but to transfer music with android all you have to do is drag and drop to your phone and any music player on the phone should find it.

Communicated from Atop The Beer Tent Capital of The World

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
My favorite solution is:

-Download Google's Play Music manager.
-Tell the program what folders contain your music.

-The program uploads all your music (up to 20,000 songs) to Google's servers.

-Use the Play Music app on your phone.

-You can then stream your music to your phone.

-Or you can press the push pin button in the app and keep certain artists, albums or songs available even when you don't have a connection.

splat10

Reaction score
Power amp. You have to manually put the mp3s on you're phone in a folder. Just plug it in and drag and drop. Then in power amp tell it which folders your want it to pull from and you are set. You can also sync you're phone to your computer with windows media player but I find that more of a pita than it's worth

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

snowman

Reaction score
another vote for power amp it's sweet and about the only one with a EQ

VetteLeo

Reaction score
Power Amp

I've been using Power Amp since I bought my first smart phone (Moto Droid 2) and it works even better on my Razr Maxx HD

jojo_blu

Reaction score
Double twist works great.
& you can use airsync to wirelessly sync your music, pics & vids from your laptop to the phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Droid Forums

sherrie.melton

Reaction score
I would suggest that you try SinciOS to transfer music from the PC to your phone. It can be downloaded for free. It can be installed by following easy steps and it allows you to enjoy listening to music anytime.

arparaspolo

Reaction score
I like Rocket Player. It has a lot of features and also allows you to edit the MP3 tags without a separate app. I've also used and liked Winamp

tech_head

Silver Member
Reaction score
Power amp. You have to manually put the mp3s on you're phone in a folder. Just plug it in and drag and drop. Then in power amp tell it which folders your want it to pull from and you are set. You can also sync you're phone to your computer with windows media player but I find that more of a pita than it's worth

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
+1
Also the interface and contols are what you would expect.
It also will stop/stor to let call though and auto start if you connect your headset (optional).

Well worth the couple of bucks it costs.