BEST Launcher2.apk

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone posted this already, and if they did feel free to delete this thread.

But I see people asking about what is the best Launcher2 and if there even is one. Well, there IS one....just tested myself and it runs flawlessly...

7 screens
Landscape is **almost** perfect

Check it out for yourself guys

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone posted this already, and if they did feel free to delete this thread.

But I see people asking about what is the best Launcher2 and if there even is one. Well, there IS one....just tested myself and it runs flawlessly...

7 screens
Landscape is **almost** perfect

Check it out for yourself guys

Jeeze louise you're "it" link is so miniscule I was scratching my head as to why you didn't link it haha. Yeah that's the one tried out but it still made my phone reboot :( Did feel really smooth when it was working though lol

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Next thing is that this launcher doesn't have the app buttons on it.

CrappyAlloy

Reaction score
Does this launcher need to be installed using ADB shell or will it also work with just installing the apk like some of the other launchers? I checked the link and wasnt sure if I could also just use SUFBS on my phone

OP
natediddy1120

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't had any problems with it so far :p

Like, it literally is working *perfect*, no lie.

And bowers, what "app buttons"?

OP
natediddy1120

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does this launcher need to be installed using ADB shell or will it also work with just installing the apk like some of the other launchers? I checked the link and wasnt sure if I could also just use SUFBS on my phone

The link to the post on xda had instructions on it? I just downoaded the apk and adb pushed the file over...which I had a Launcher2 already there, so I had to adb pull and rename...it's all in the OP I linked too man

There is another option for the 0.3 version...I am assuming it is just an update.zip. You could try that

OP
natediddy1120

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't had any problems with it so far :p

Like, it literally is working *perfect*, no lie.

And bowers, what "app buttons"?

The phone and browser buttons of course

Ohh...I kinda like it like it is...it's supposed to be geared more for an HTC or iPhone type deal...but I don't really see how honestly. But that's what the OP says in the link

CrappyAlloy

Reaction score

The link to the post on xda had instructions on it? I just downoaded the apk and adb pushed the file over...which I had a Launcher2 already there, so I had to adb pull and rename...it's all in the OP I linked too man

There is another option for the 0.3 version...I am assuming it is just an update.zip. You could try that
Well im using DroidMod right now and im not sure what I should go about doing if I do not like, or this doesnt work correctly, how to revert to my previous home screen. would the update.zip simply rename or overwrite my current home screen "app"

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There is a .3 version that is .apk format just above the update.zip one. Now I am going to have to try this thanks to Nate. lol

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also Nate what ROM are you currently on?

OP
natediddy1120

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha, it's definitely the best functioning Launcher2 that I've seen yet.

It's an apk, but you will have to push with adb.

And also, this apk will do NOTHING to your regular standard Launcher with the drawer

CrappyAlloy

Reaction score
Haha, it's definitely the best functioning Launcher2 that I've seen yet.

It's an apk, but you will have to push with adb.

And also, this apk will do NOTHING to your regular standard Launcher with the drawer
Dam if I could have read that just a few moments ago...I installed without ADB, crashed my phone