Best Launcher (in your opinion)

irishpride

Reaction score
Out of the after market launchers I like Zeam(as long as it keeps the espresso style), but my favorite has always been sense.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
launcherpro hands down.

makes me feel like my droid is overclocked and the "hot keys" are very useful

les017

Reaction score
I guess I am the only TAG Home lover here? Maybe not "quite" as buttery as ADW and LP but I really have no lag to speak of. Certainly quicker than Helix 1 in my experience. Reordering priority of how apps show in app tray (love this feature), screen nav buttons, transparency settings, NO FC (for me at least). The transparency settings (for me, again) completely make up for the theme-ability of the others that I don't much care about one way or the other anyway. I like to keep my system pretty slim.

brute48

Reaction score
Launcher Pro.... I used GDE for a long time. I love how smooth LP is. dancedroid

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just tried Zeam and TAG tonite. I like the reording app priority and setting apps in groups in TAG. The Nav dots is nice too.

Zeam, like someone mentioned in the Market comments, u might as well get LauncherPro or ADW if u wanna use Zeam. (they just mentioned LP, I added ADW)

But neither one can replace my '1-2 punch' launchers tho.....And Helix and the current stock launcher has some worthy competition out there.

Yall need to install Home Switcher if u havent.

Comptrgeek

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
was a loyal helix user, but installed launcherpro and so far love it, customizable and it's pretty snappy...

Rated_R

Reaction score
Ive used both LauncherPro and ADW and I go with ADW. Just as smooth and fast but more customization.

I don't understand the "lag" some people say they see. ADW is just as fast as LP in my expierence. Used each for about a week. And you cant beat the app menu "pages" 5x6 in portrait and 8x3 in landscape.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
1) launcherpro
2) ADW
3) HelixLauncher.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Launcher Pro. Had it since it was first released and it keeps getting better and better with each update.

ADW is nice but IMO it has too many options and tweaks.