best latest and greatest rom, kernels and themes combo

freakofnature95

Reaction score
so which are the best. Pros and cons, and why. I know some people are gonna say it's personal preference but, i want a rom that is fast, stable, customizable, and easy on the battery. Also a popular one :) so post away guys

billyidle

Reaction score
Not only is it a personal preference, but, some phones, even the same model, run different kernels better than others. Depending on if you want a feature rich rom or a close to stock rom is another factor.

As far as themes, I don't like red themes, others may like blue themes. Not to mention some themes are only available on certain roms.

So it comes down to personal preference and how your individual phone reacts to a new rom/kernel.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know some people are gonna say it's personal preference but, i want a rom that is fast, stable, customizable, and easy on the battery.
A major part of "best" is always personal preference. A given ROM doesn't always perform the same on all devices. Check the ROM subforums and you'll see various people having problems with various ROM's. You really just need to test drive for yourself rather than expect people to do your own due diligence for you.

Also a popular one :) so post away guys
Now that's easy. Look at the traffic on the ROM subforums and you'll see what's popular.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I agree...but the 2 best for my D1 so far are liquid and ultimate droid.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App