Best Keyboard?

ErcDaMerc

Reaction score
It really didn't take long to get used to it and I've already learned querty so there is no problem when I'm on on my computer. Give it a shot!

Sent from my HTC Rezound.

ErcDaMerc

Reaction score
Oh, but it is frustrating using someone elses phone with a qwerty on screen keyboard. I just can't handle the tiny buttons anymore!

OP
L

loki993

Reaction score
you can resize the keyboard. it's in settings

Sent from my HTC Rezound

Which keyboard?

Sounds interesting but the reason everyone uses QWERTY is because it's ~universally known. Imitating QWERTY means less confusion and time wasted hunting for keys. Plus going between a non-QWERTY mobile and full QWERTY desktop/laptop keyboard must be maddening.

Yeah I dont think I could do it.

ErcDaMerc

Reaction score
Which keyboard?

Yeah I dont think I could do it.

I'm tellin you guys, you should try it. The game makes learning it really easy. 2 days and you can use it for anything but you type slow. A week latereand your typing faster than on the regular keyboard. Even my wife learned it (faster than me) and she's no computer wiz)

Ok, that's the last ill say about it... I just really like it. Messagease keyboard

Bpowder33

Reaction score
you can resize SwiftKey, go into settings, advanced, and then adjust portrait or landscape key height.

Sent from my HTC Rezound

ErcDaMerc

Reaction score
Messagease does offer word prediction... The only issue I have with it is tat it sucks when u turn ur phone sideways... I wish it would switch to stock keyboard when I turn the phone. Try reviews on the market (or whatever it's called now).

tmar23

Reaction score
I am using an older version of swype that works great for me. It is normal size, not shrunk. A Google search should locate it, if needed.

shaneo40

Reaction score
I don't know if Swype fixed there beta for the rezound. But I have been using it for a week now with no problems. It's just as big as it was on my charge.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums