best keyboard for nexus

Kurupt

Reaction score
I'm a little surprised that no one has mentioned Messagease. Don't let the looks of it scare you off. Yes, it has a learning curve to it, but it is very much worth it in my opinion! It took a couple of days for me to learn it and get comfortable with it, a week to get good at it. Now, I won't use anything else. It is truly the first keyboard designed for touchscreens. When my friends see it pop up on my phone, they always give me a funny look at first. Then when they see how fast and accurately I can type on it, their eyes just get really big in amazement! I love seeing that reaction! Also, it has a game to help you learn it. Well, that's my two cents.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

watching the video on how to use it gave me a headache.

nleksan

Reaction score
SwiftKey X rox my sox :p

Seriously, though... I can't go to any other keyboard!

CURRENT SWIFTKEY X STATS (as of 12/15/2011):

Efficiency: +43%
Keystrokes Saved: 67,058
Typos Corrected: 38,166 :)P)
Words Predicted: 5,126
Words Completed: 14,611

I love its personalization! I just wish it was able to learn from my Yahoo! Account, and maybe a few other things, but honestly that's just nit-picking!

wlemammoth

Reaction score
I switched to AI because Smart Keyboard Pro was giving me problems. AI is great, I'm sorry I waited so long to switch.

hakaida

Reaction score
I haven't tried any 3rd party keyboards on the GN because I like the stock keyboard. When I had a OG droid I tried multiple keyboards and found most 3rd party keyboards had lag. I liked better keyboard until they upgraded it to version 8 or 9 I believe then it started to lag like crazy.