1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Best Icon Pack

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by bkircher, Jan 14, 2011.

1. bkircher

bkircher New Member

Hi there to all

Im new here... obviously. And I have the original Moto Droid 1, and have been looking for sometime now just for either a replacement home or more importantly to me a replacement icon pack. I am in need of a visual overhaul if u will. I currently have Launcher Pro Plus and dont really see any other home replacments out there that have the functionality of LPP, and I really like the dedicated widgets that come with it, bookmarks, facebook.... So what I really am after is some form of replacement icon pack, prefebly a free one that I can download from somewhere that will overhaul the boring, bland, and rather lifeless default icons that it comes with.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks so much!
  2. lilcdroid

lilcdroid New Member

First off, welcome to the forums. Second, Kovelski has a set of icons in the DarkEdge forums under Xeudous section. Deviant art has a TON of icons, but there not specific to things such as apps, so you have to choose which ones you like and change the home screen icons with LPP. Here are some to start: MetroStation by =yankoa on deviantART
    This is a site to make your own text icons:
    fonticons v0.9.4 by yeldnats
    Otherwise just keep your eyes open and ask people where they obtained certain icons when viewing someones pictures/homescreens.
  3. bkircher

bkircher New Member

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  4. lilcdroid

lilcdroid New Member

Just make a folder on your sd card and name it icons. Then load your icons into that folder. Then, using LP, long press on the icon, on your home screens, and choose "change icon". You will have to navigate to that folder, in your gallery, and choose what you want to change your icon too. LP will also allow you to change the name of the icon. You can only change them on the home screens, not the ones in the app drawer. For the app drawer icons you have to be rooted or know how to edit an apk and resign it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page
best icon pack for android
icon pack
lpp icon pack apk

metrostation icon pack apk

metrostation icon pack.apk