best htc incredible extended battery

GahhItsLee

Reaction score
I think you have to be more specific there are alot of extended batteries and some are huge others are normal sized

mauiblue

Reaction score
I like to stick to OEM batteries so I went with the HTC/Verizon 2150 mAh extended battery. A bit more larger than the standard battery but it was not an issue for me.

OP

212_NYC

Reaction score
I like to stick to OEM batteries so I went with the HTC/Verizon 2150 mAh extended battery. A bit more larger than the standard battery but it was not an issue for me.
good info but not sure which battery worth buying ?

tw15egan

Reaction score
I just bought the Seido 3500? 3250? mah, not sure which one, but it has a TONNNN of power. Normally when I am at work, I have to bring my charger so that I can charge because it will not last thoughout the day. Right now, I'm at 40% battery, and looking at my Battery Use, that's 1d 0h 38m since unplugged. HUGE UPGRADE for me. I have been using the internet quite a bit, have watched an episode of a tv show, made a few phone calls, have been texting all day yesterday, and have had 3g and sync enabled at all times.

Yes, it will add bulk to the back, but hey, I don't have to carry a charger with me everywhere I go now

bkrickles

Reaction score
good info but not sure which battery worth buying ?
I am currently using the verizon 2150 and it adds bulk but it does give me considerably longer useage. I just yesterday ordered a 3500 mah battery from ebay out of hong kong for 9.99 including shipping. I've read good and bad reviews on these (although more good than bad), but I had to give it a chance for $10. That is just a ridiculous price and it's no more bulky than the 2150 I'm using now. I'll get back when I receive and test.
good luck

offroadace

Reaction score
Just bought my 3500. Tired of crappy bat life from stock.
Just have to wait the 13-22 days now. tick-tock.

ORA

chaz.ring

Reaction score
I just bought the Seido 3500? 3250? mah, not sure which one, but it has a TONNNN of power. Normally when I am at work, I have to bring my charger so that I can charge because it will not last thoughout the day. Right now, I'm at 40% battery, and looking at my Battery Use, that's 1d 0h 38m since unplugged. HUGE UPGRADE for me. I have been using the internet quite a bit, have watched an episode of a tv show, made a few phone calls, have been texting all day yesterday, and have had 3g and sync enabled at all times.

Yes, it will add bulk to the back, but hey, I don't have to carry a charger with me everywhere I go now

where did you order from.... and did you find a different back for the phone??? I need something like this badly....please help...lol

offroadace

Reaction score
Ebay.
Search for HTC battery 3500.
It comes with a generic case. There may be others available, but I have not begun that search yet.