best gsm rom and kernel for the rezound

datboiramz

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me which is the best custom GSM rom and the right kernel for it

mike7728

Reaction score
ecliptic rez, along with snuzzo's 2.4 kernel

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

jrracinfan

Reaction score
ecliptic rez, along with snuzzo's 2.4 kernel

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Hey a guys, snuzzo here. As far as GSM goes, pretty much anything global based.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

acejavelin

Reaction score
where do i get snuzzo's kernel ? 2.4 :C ?

im new in this stuff !
This stuff is ancient, in terms of ROMs for the Rezound (Snuzzo has two kernels, at about version 3.8)... You should jump over to XDA's original development forum for the Rezound and check out Infection, or any of the ROM's over there. ROMs have advanced significantly and many Jelly Bean ROMs like Liquid Smooth, Beanstalk, and CyanogenMod 10.1 are all available for the Rezound. Just about all activity with this device takes place over there and there are dozen's of posts per day.

If you are looking for GSM, most current ROMs contain all the GSM code needed, a special ROM/Kernel combination is not needed, just install the ROM, go to the Mobile Network settings and change the network type to GSM/WCDMA (or whatever is appropriate in your situation) and add the APNs accordingly. Note that HSPA (and on rare occasions HSPA+) are possible, but it is hit and miss, some people can get good data, others not so much, and some have to go in and do NV edits to get decent data. All this stuff is discussed in detail in the XDA Rezound sections. http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1389

Note that XDA has a reputation for not being the nicest to newbies, somewhat correct, but if you do your homework and reading first and ask intelligent questions, you will be fine.