Best GB rom is stock

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
Unfortunately there are too many bugs and the signal and 3g are not working the best on gb kernel roms....my signal stats on 3g and more signal bars on stock right now. And with root and a few mods studio is super smooth...stock for me for now!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

GrandWazoo

Reaction score
Unfortunately there are too many bugs and the signal and 3g are not working the best on gb kernel roms....my signal stats on 3g and more signal bars on stock right now. And with root and a few mods studio is super smooth...stock for me for now!

And we want to know about this why? Seriously, good for you, but there is no point in posting this.

OP
G

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
Its called expressing an opinion jackass

OP
G

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
And we want to know about this why? Seriously, good for you, but there is no point in posting this.

Go get back in line for star wars blue ray you r2d2 freak....seriously wtf is wrong with you?

jwezesa

Reaction score
I found it useful and am about to do the same. Sick of the freezes. Fc's and errors from cm7

ricky82g

Reaction score

Agreed. Im back on the rooted ota, all it needs is to be debloated and i'll be happy.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

gthotie5

Reaction score
Plus blur camera is a lot better imo.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I actually ran stock rooted GB on my DX for a couple weeks and I quite like it. Freeze some things, tweak others, and it is quite nice. And I do not mind the blur if managed properly, many of the apps have pretty nice extra functionality.

Last edited:

Bassaholic33

Reaction score
what did cry baby say to the other cry baby?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT the _____!!!!

LMFAO... thx for opening the thread. needed the laugh.

fishaholic

Reaction score

Your wasting more time by posting your lame opinion hahaha

I think the. Stock is better too but I don't want to SBF and wipe again

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
How 'bout we get back on tap? My favorite ROM is MIUI. I was listening to the Denver Broncos game today via iHeartRadio, and I can't tell you how many times stock GB lost 3G, and I had to restart the app.

OP
G

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
How 'bout we get back on tap? My favorite ROM is MIUI. I was listening to the Denver Broncos game today via iHeartRadio, and I can't tell you how many times stock GB lost 3G, and I had to restart the app.

No doubt that coverage is personal. I was getting problems in places there shouldn't be based on experience. Anyway i'm back on the 9/18 cm7 rev n umbers nightly cuz i have a flashing addiction.....anyway

andyc

Reaction score
Your wasting more time by posting your lame opinion hahaha

I think the. Stock is better too but I don't want to SBF and wipe again

Jesus, did the whole world forget their contractions?

And in regards to OP, I've yet to use any custom GB roms. I installed the rooted & deodexed GB when it first came out months upon months ago and haven't looked back. ****, this is the first time I've even been back here in months. There's CM on droid2 now? God, I've been under a rock. :p

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Jesus, did the whole world forget their contractions?

And in regards to OP, I've yet to use any custom GB roms. I installed the rooted & deodexed GB when it first came out months upon months ago and haven't looked back. ****, this is the first time I've even been back here in months. There's CM on droid2 now? God, I've been under a rock. :p

You're not even using the rooted OTA.