Best GB based ROMS

mjs27541

Reaction score
Looking for suggestions for a new GB based ROM. I gave Eclipse a whirl but it wouldn't play nice with my work enslaved account. I'd like one that I can flash over stock 905, but will FXZ back to 902 for a decent ROM.

All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi...

jayman350

Reaction score
development for GB roms is pretty much dead, we are very close to an official ICS release so everyone is looking ahead. there is even a jelly bean rom out now.

i would suggest trying one of the ics leaks, the difference is amazing. ics is how this phone should have been done in the first place.

OP
mjs27541

mjs27541

Reaction score
I actually tried the 232 ICS leak, which worked great with everything except my work Exchange account. I've tried every trick I've come across to get it working, but it seems like there is some security policy with the Exchange server that doesn't play nice with ICS. It works fine on GB though, hence my asking about soon to be moot GB ROMS. I'm going to give HOB a whirl to flash 232 again in the outside chance that will fix it, but I'm not optimistic. Not having support for my work email is a deal breaker, unfortunately. However, since you've mentioned JB ROMS, are there any out there that are based on the ICS leaks that I'd be able to flash from 232? I understand that many of the Exchange issues present in ICS have been corrected in JB. I'd take an alpha JB ROM over GB any day.