Best game for the droid is...

chachi

Reaction score
Missing looks fun but its gonna take some time. I'm not sure if I'm going about HDOS the wrong way or what but I can't even beat the first easy level LOL and I'm usually pretty good at puzzle type games, wth am i doing wrong. The ONLY moves you can make are swapping horizontally right?

Exactly, you make a horizontal move, and when you line up three of the same color they disappear, so when those disappear the rest fall into to place to make the other disappear.

It is a puzzle game so most of the time there are only one or two moves that allow the puzzles on each screen to be solved.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Missing looks fun but its gonna take some time. I'm not sure if I'm going about HDOS the wrong way or what but I can't even beat the first easy level LOL and I'm usually pretty good at puzzle type games, wth am i doing wrong. The ONLY moves you can make are swapping horizontally right?

Exactly, you make a horizontal move, and when you line up three of the same color they disappear, so when those disappear the rest fall into to place to make the other disappear.

It is a puzzle game so most of the time there are only one or two moves that allow the puzzles on each screen to be solved.
See thats what I thought and thats how I've been trying to do it. I guess I just really suck at it. Hmm time to try again lol

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Srsly wtf am i doing wrong LOL. Can someone go to level 1 on easy of HDOS 1 and tell me the steps to clear it? Maybe I'm going about it the wrong way somehow. I just can't do it in 2 moves no matter how I approach it...

chachi

Reaction score
See thats what I thought and thats how I've been trying to do it. I guess I just really suck at it. Hmm time to try again lol

Well for the first level of HDOS (on easy) just swap the first red one on the left in the bottom row, with the blue on the right of it, then move the red one in the second row off to the right so it lands in the bottom row, that will clear the level and show you what I mean.

inigomntoya

Reaction score
I will have to make this work to appease my addiction to the flash game Tower Defense.

rj in LA

Reaction score
Off the beaten path choice:

Survive! Japanese

If you want to learn a little Japanese or like memory/puzzle games that have a little "education" in them, this is very fun. You travel around Tokyo and have to type hiragana characters of the words needed to progress through the game.

arcsum68

Reaction score
Im dissapointed.

I beat the game in an hour, it was the first time I had played it, with the exception of learning the functionality.

It was fun, but I feel like it should have been harder.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda liking Phit Droid. It's free and looks like its made by the HDOS people.

gloster

Reaction score
I vote for Trap! (developer's exclamation mark, not mine...but, um...yep, I like it a lot! (my exclamation mark this time))

Dan_Droid

Reaction score
1. Robo Defense - Lots of fun if you like tower defense games.

2. Abduction - Well made and makes great use of the accelerometer.

3. PhitDroid - My wife is currently addicted to it.