Best Fitness App

Nemisis

Reaction score
Hi,

I did a quick search here and didn't see any thread on this yet (if there is, my bad). Anyway, I use to use an iPod Touch for my workout, the iFitness App is amazing. I recently bought a Droid and want a replacement for the iFitness app (I do not want to have to take both my iPod and my Droid to the gym). I know of a couple of apps (FitSync, Absolute Fitness), but I would like other opinions. I would appreciate it if you guys could help me out here. Thanks.

~Nem

neubanks89

Reaction score
best one i could find is GymBook. Does everything i need and more. Check it out, worth the price on the market, you can probably find the older free version online somewhere thats just as good as the current paid version on the market.

mjs31

Reaction score
+1 to both of the above. I use absolute fitness to track my calories and cardio on a daily basis. Nice app although it does delay a little on typing in a new custom food. Not a big deal though. Gymbook is my favorite though for workouts. I thought it would be a pain to use it for recording set or overall workouts, but I was wayyyy off. Absolutely easy to do, no recording on paper etc and then when you workout next time you can see what your previous weights, reps, notes were from the same workout the last time. Very nice..

Jokerswild

Reaction score
I received an e-mail from Vida One, in response to an inquiry about their MySportTraining & MyPersonalDiet. My question was if they plan on release the Droid version of their applications. Their answer: "It’s currently under development and hope to have it ready in a few weeks. Thank you."

Stay Tuned - I'm not super-familiar with Vida One, but I it looks like they have everything I need/want for fitness, and will probably buy their product when it's available for droid.

Leerides

Reaction score
Stay Tuned - I'm not super-familiar with Vida One, but I it looks like they have everything I need/want for fitness, and will probably buy their product when it's available for droid.

Has there been any news on this one? I looked at their stuff and it seems legit.

azbutch

Reaction score
Bodyfitness by vitidion droid looked like a good one, but no longer available anyplace. Any idea why?
Any other fitness app with exercises and pictures along with logging?

DroidFit

Reaction score
Hi, Everyone. Just want to let you guys know that new version DroidFit is coming. In case you have not heard about DroidFit. Here is a link to our app. It is free.

DroidFit - Android Workout/Fitness Application

21.png
1.png

31.png
41.png

Reaction score

+1 for droidfit. I just downloaded the app and it has exceeded my expectations for a fitness app. It looks to be the best on the market. I like the layout a LOT! Plus it is feature rich with most exercises any regular weightlifting person would want to do.

phispher

Reaction score
+1 DroidFit, I use it and love it. Seems like each update gets better and better. Keep it up guys!

Mayze

Reaction score
+1 for droidfit. Does everything that I want and need for my P90x workouts..

Jokerswild

Reaction score
VidaOne

Sorry for my slow response time here.

I never heard back from VidaOne, but on their web site (www.vidaone.com) it looks like they about to release their Beta for Droid! I'm still holding out for it, even though the previous post had a good-looking product

Sandyda

Reaction score
I'm using All-in fitness. It has practically the same options as yours. But I like the built in pedometer in it. Hope you'll like it.

mattgmg1990

Reaction score