Best Feed Application for Droid?

JeriKu

Reaction score
Currently I've tried two:

FeedR - Paid for full version but dislike the simple fact that it's difficult to tell which Feeds have new posts. Considering they all remain "green lighted".. there's only a slight shade difference in the title of the Feed. Which is hard to notice for someone like myself.

NewsRob - Enjoyed it but full version costs a bit too much for my liking.

.. So, does anyone have any other recommendations? Thank you for your help.

- JeriKu

kristoff125

Reaction score
I use feedr, I just manually check my feeds to see updates, cheap and works, it has its problems but I'm over that.

Zargon

Reaction score
What does the pay version of NewsRob have that the free one doesn't? Besides the lack of ads. Just curious.

OP
JeriKu

JeriKu

Reaction score
@Zargon, I'm honestly not sure.

@TheRick, I'll try it out!

Quick question regarding FeedsR, what's the difference between "mobilizing" a feed and just opening it in the web browser?

jbsangel

Reaction score
newsRob pay version adds sharing. that's it that i know of. it also kills the ads.

Last edited:

eNonsense

Reaction score
I've tried many of the new feed reader programs and honestly I haven't found one that I like better than the google reader mobile website.

The argument that people usually bring up is offline reading, but I've been using it since I got my phone in october and have never been in a situation when my phone didn't have some kind of data connection when I wanted to use it. It's kind of a moot point in most all cases.

Reaction score
@Zargon, I'm honestly not sure.

@TheRick, I'll try it out!

Quick question regarding FeedsR, what's the difference between "mobilizing" a feed and just opening it in the web browser?
mobilizing opens it in a redirected URL through google reader, or that's what it appears to do.. the url is always a google url and there's no adds when i "mobilize" just the text and pictures included

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Honestly, I just use google reader and ti works great.