Best FB App? :D

KSR

Reaction score
What do you think is the best FB app for DX? :D

I currently have "Facebook for Android" and its the best that I've tried thus far but has faults. I was wodering if there was a better FB App I'm missing? :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I think that's the best one out there as of right now. It's still not great but it's what we got.

Sent from my DROIDX

BodyBagz

Reaction score
FB for Android, IMO is the best we have at the moment...but it is seriously lacking...

I have an iPod Touch, and the FB app on it is by far a better app than Androids version...and I hate to have to say that, but its true. I mean really, FB cant figure out how to port over an app that allows full functionality of their site like on the IOS? Why cant I use the FB Chat applet on the actual app instead of having to have a 3rd party app?:icon_evil:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I agree. Fb for android is the best we have now that the dev of bloo has stopped support and development on it.

Fb for android has actually improved a LOT in the last year, so here's to hoping their recent announcement that they're focusing on mobile functionality (hence the update that brought us groups and places in app) brings better updates!

Sent from my DROIDX