1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Best Facebook Widget

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Jeroin, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Jeroin

Jeroin New Member

Hey guys, in your opinion, what is the best widget to put on your homescreen for Facebook? I want one that takes up about half the screen and has the option to refresh quickly -but if it can't, that's ok.

Sent from my PG86100 using DroidForums
  2. mcatdtDroid

mcatdtDroid New Member

If you have launcher pro and bought the unlock key....then it has a fb widget that is great

There is an app that simulates that lp widget too, but again, you have to buy the unlock key...so i say, if you are paying.... buy launcher pro home launcher....

As far as free goes....idk.... im not a big fan of any of the fb wodgets out there.... i dont even like the app....i just use fb mobile from my phones browser.
    Not a big fan of fb on android os.

Sent from my DROID X while driving.....thankyou tapatalk
Search tags for this page
best 2ã—2 widgets facebook

best android facebook widget

best face book widget
best facebook android widget

best facebook widget

best facebook widget android

best facebook widget for android

facebook widget android

facebook widget android best