Best Facebook app

R

richz

what are the top 3 facebooks out there for chatting, searching friends, and photo viewing

appreciated :motdroidhoriz:

wkndfun

Reaction score
Tryed Bloo today and uninstalled it. Very slow and the photo did not load until You move the srceen. I found no more features than the stock facebook app on the Droid.

MAzing87

Reaction score
I don't know why so many people suggested bloo. I just tried that app and I couldn't even reply back to my messages in my inbox! I uninstalled it. I might just use FB with my browser.

redruler

Reaction score
I didn't like Bloo at all. I just use the official app and then via browser when i need to reply to a msg. Until a better solution comes along... it works.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
what are the top 3 facebooks out there

No such thing...yet.

All the ones I have tried are horrid.....Just using the browser for FB here.

I am sure a more refined app will be out soon...

GeekWife

Reaction score
As for the app, it still has yet to update my profile picture, which I changed over a week ago.

Dude! I thought it was just me. Glad to know I'm not alone in that problem. I can't figure out how to get it to update at all... my notifications don't update either. But, it changes other people's profile pics... Weird.

otisdawhino

Reaction score
I cant find out with the stock fb app how to receive messages that people send me through FB and I use FB all day long. HELP !!!

mikespe

Reaction score
I had actually recommended Bloo on another forum a few weeks ago. The idea of the app is a good one. But it takes so long to update and like what was mentioned above, the profile picture doesn't update. The developer is a great guy and open to suggestions. But the program is just very slow.

Now I use a combination of the stock program and the browser pointed to touch.facebook.com. It seems work the best for now...but I do believe Bloo has the potential to be a wonderful app. It just needs some tweaking in it's foundation...

mikespe

Reaction score
I cant find out with the stock fb app how to receive messages that people send me through FB and I use FB all day long. HELP !!!

You can't check your inbox with the stock app...In bloo you can and also in your browser....

otisdawhino

Reaction score
Thanks I will try both.....I will be glad when they come out with a good Facebook app. I wear it out all day long with friends and business.