Best Facebook App?

flyguide83

Reaction score
I bookmark the full site and put a link on my desktop. Only reason I have the stock program is because it syncs pictures and info with my contacts. Get bettercut and change the icon of your bookmark to something cool...

Aluminum21

Reaction score
all the apps are terrible, especially compared to the iphone version which is as good as using the website itself

pchakmak

Reaction score
Hey guys. My Droid will be delivered tomorrow so I'm new to this. Can someone just tell me what I need to do to get FB on Droid with chat capabilities?? Much appreciated!!!

dredge

Reaction score
what u need to do is get a computer for chat capabilities!!!

Misha

Reaction score
my browser when I go to fb always goes to the touch.facebook page even when I go to the bottom and click full site that is the page that comes up....is there a way so that I can actually go to the real fb homepage and not the touch or m. version??

Ama

Reaction score
All I am going to say is that the FB app for Android is 10000x better than the FB app for Blackberry.

stdesign

Reaction score
Depends on how you use f/b on the desktop. Many features are lacking in the Android app: PM's, chat, managing photos, changing profile items, ...
You can use eBuddy to get into Yahoo, MSN, ICQ, Google Talk, AIM and it includes chat for FB and MySpace. That at least gives you access to all chat programs at one time. Pretty cool to me!

Thanks for this tip! :) Also, I've got my f/b preferences set to send me an Email when there are comments or PM's, which in my case is Gmail, so this helps with notifications. It's also a good way to access PM's on the Droid at all, as answering a PM will take you to it via a link (no other way I know of to get there on my Droid).

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Bloo will be getting chat functionality soon. I use bloo for EVERYTHING fb related. Check out the second link in my sig for some info on why it's the best imo and also for info on why we can't get an app like blackberry and iphone. Here's a hint...that's all facebook's fault...

delaen

Reaction score
The official AIM app has Facebook chat integrated very well.

Isaiah

Reaction score
I use XScope to go on touch facebook, does anybody know if i can make a shortcut on the android desktop straight to that touch facebook profile? without setting it as my homepage.