Best extended battery...

cleave

Reaction score
What is the best extended battery to get for the D1? I see a couple different choices but wonder if anyone else has a preference?
Mugen1700mAh or Seidio 1500mAh

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

WugFresh

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I don't have a D1 but I vote the one with the bigger number.. lol.

{{ WugFresh }}

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I use the one for the Droid 2. Works great, could be more happy with it. I charge every night (habit) and it's usually at 50-70% when I put it on the charger.

OP
cleave

cleave

Reaction score
I use the one for the Droid 2. Works great, could be more happy with it. I charge every night (habit) and it's usually at 50-70% when I put it on the charger.

Thanks, but which one did you use, or did you get the OEM one?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Thanks, but which one did you use, or did you get the OEM one?

Oh, sorry!! The OEM extended battery from Motorola for the D2.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I have the Seidio 2700 mah extended battery on my Droid1. It works fine - the battery, is what I'm talking about - however be advised that Motorola's hardware appears to have a problem getting accurate information on OEM batteries, and it's difficult to get truly correct readings of the battery's available charge. Somewhere, here on Droid Forums, is a massive thread devoted to the Seidio battery, and the hoops the user has to jump through to enjoy the benefit of an extended battery. It's worth reading to gain an insight on what you'll face with a Motorola Droid1. This is NOT the case on all android phones, BTW. I have a Seidio 3500 mah extended battery on my HTC Incredible, and it has worked flawlessly since the day I installed it, and the Dinc. has no problem reading the correct charge level. HTC vs Motorola hardware? I don't know, but it's very curious.

-Mike