Best ebook reader to read PDF's?

Reaction score
I think the title says it all.

I have several ebooks that are in PDF form, and I want an application that will allow me to read PDF files without needing to convert them (though I can convert them if I really have to)

I want to be able to see images, but have the text flow to screen so I can just scroll vertically and not have to scroll horizontally. I also want it to automatically remember where I was reading when I close the program.

I love ubook for Pocket PC / Windows mobile (GowerPoint.com) but the author emailed and told me it won't be coming to Android for awhile because it's too tied to Windows at the moment.

I've been using iReader (search ireader in market or look here: iReader) and I LOVE that reader as most of my books are in txt format, but some of the technical computer books I have come out funny when I convert them from PDF to txt, so I'm thinking a native pdf ebook reader might be handy. Also, some of the technical books have diagrams that are helpful, so PDF reader might be nice.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Beam Reader? i think it has a 30 day trial

OP
B
Reaction score
I think I tried Beam Reader and it didn't have the ability to remember my place automatically. Did that change or am I wrong?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
it does for me when i open the pdf.