Best E-Mail Application for Exchange

KingsDude

Reaction score
I can't get this hooked up with my server. I've tried exchange 2003 (which is setup and worked flawlessly on my bb) and then activesync (which is working w/ my windows mobile phone now). For some reason, I can only receive email when i request to receive them (thus, having to click sync and ping the server). Any idea??

ptchick

Reaction score
I downloaded 'work email' for my Motorola Droid 1 because i saw it could work for any android phone, but when I try opening it after downloading it says error and won't open.

Is this application only available for the HTC?

mkw87

Reaction score
I downloaded 'work email' for my Motorola Droid 1 because i saw it could work for any android phone, but when I try opening it after downloading it says error and won't open.

Same problem on D1 running CM6, just tried it today. Installed fine, opened app and it force closes immediately every time.

jhalsey205

Reaction score

Same problem on D1 running CM6, just tried it today. Installed fine, opened app and it force closes immediately every time.

I was using "work email" back in the pre-froyo days. My company moved to google apps and thus moved to K-9.

I hear really good things about Touchdown.

mkw87

Reaction score

I was using "work email" back in the pre-froyo days. My company moved to google apps and thus moved to K-9.

I hear really good things about Touchdown.

That is what i have used since may - i was shopping for something that would push to my phone or just something new in general.