Best Droid X Cases?

Chuboogie

Reaction score
I really need a case for my new X, but there doesn't seem to be many different options. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'd like one without a holster, and preferably one that isn't too bulky.

Sent from my DROIDX

Rasper912

Reaction score
Take a look see on Amazon. There is this bundle of like 9-10 silicon cases for under twenty dollars. Only way to go man.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Chuboogie

Chuboogie

Reaction score
I feel like silicon cases don't protect the phone very well. I wish there was a Speck-like case for sale

Sent from my DROIDX

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
amazon sells the full body shield by Zagg for a really cheap price...that way your entire phone is protected but it feels like it's naked :) I have a zagg screen shield and a high gloss silicone case which i got both from amazon and love the combo. just my opinion :)

OP
Chuboogie

Chuboogie

Reaction score
I need something that will protect it from me, haha :) I'm n not sure that will help when I drop it

Sent from my DROIDX

Jordan8

Reaction score
I really need a case for my new X, but there doesn't seem to be many different options. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'd like one without a holster, and preferably one that isn't too bulky.

Sent from my DROIDX

The otterbox commuter is a pretty thin case. The back is made of plastic, so it slides in & out of your pocket pretty easily.

Edit: & if you want something with A LOT or protection, the Trident Kraken would probably be your best bet. It is the bulky case I've saw for the x as well though lol

Last edited: