Best Droid X case

jonathon1289

Reaction score
I still want something with the builtin screen protector, like my Otterbox defender. But I am sick of the soft outside shell pulling off when pulling the phone out of my pocket, and of all the stuff that sticks to it.

Unfortunately though, it seems I am going to have to choose between the hard outside shell or the builtin screen protector...after reviewing all of the cases I have seen mentioned or can find online, none combine the two options I want. The Aegis is the closest, but the screen protector does not sound like it is builtin.

Edit: I emailed Trident, they rpelied and the Aegis screen protector is a stick-on type, not builtin like the Kracken or Cyclops.

TGOD

Reaction score
The Aegis is very nice. Stick on screen protecters are just as good.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

timmykeystone

Reaction score
I've been using the Incipio Red and Black case for some time now. I've recently broke the outer case due to braving a storm at sea and the case held to it's purpose. I went to put a claim on the world renowned warranty and found that I could purchase a new one on Amazon for the price of shipping and handling. I am waiting on the Trident Electra from Ebay. I plan on reviewing as soon as possible.
T

zero7404

Reaction score
I've been using the Incipio Red and Black case for some time now. I've recently broke the outer case due to braving a storm at sea and the case held to it's purpose. I went to put a claim on the world renowned warranty and found that I could purchase a new one on Amazon for the price of shipping and handling. I am waiting on the Trident Electra from Ebay. I plan on reviewing as soon as possible.
T

cant make much sense of this ... you are or arent getting another incipio ?

ive had mine now for the past few months its been good. tho i havent been exposed to environments that stress the case and havent really dropped the phone. its on tight, itd be interesting to see what gives when it is dropped.

im impressed with the finish of the incipio as well, its holding up thru repeated in/out of pocket pulls.

sent via android

timmykeystone

Reaction score
I decided to send my Incipio case in for a replacement because I like the case so much. I currently have a Trident Electra on my phone and love that case as well. I'll be switching between the two depending on the situation. For extra protection and battery life I'll be using the Trident. For light weight light duty I'll be using the Incipio. I've had the Electra on my phone for a week now and love it.
The extra battery life is great. I pocket my phone so lint gets on the Electra but that seems to be lessening.

PhotoMaster

Reaction score
I am using a holster case I bought from Verizon. It uses a magnetic closure, for some stupid reason. The phone thinks it's in the car dock, and runs the battery down. It also screws with the compass, requiring me to recalibrate it every time I take it out of the case. Does anyone know of a holster/case that will work got the DX, or an otter box type case, that will allow it to fit into the car dock and the media dock?

musclemilk

Reaction score
I need a slim case.

Incipio?

Also with Incipio where do I get screen protector???????

musclemilk

Reaction score
My friend on here has given me some good advice ....

Went with silicone gel case and screen protector.

carguy

Reaction score
I need a slim case.

Incipio?

Im using the Seidio Active slim case w/ the X. Great case, add a screen protector if you choose.

Jordan8

Reaction score
I need a slim case.

Incipio?

For a slim case I use the otterbox commuter with a steinhill screen protector. The outter shell to the commuter is plastic, so it slides in & out of the pocket really easy.

reposter432

Reaction score
+1 on the Incipio Silicrylic. The grip on the phone makes it much easier to hold and not slip out of your hand. The case gives the phone a nicer form factor. I don't need a screen protector.

Qball32

Reaction score
My Incipio Silicrylic arrived 2 days ago and I love it!

zero7404

Reaction score
been using the silicrylic for a while now, it's an excellent case.

michelle.ahern

Reaction score
incipio

just returned the incipio the homesecreen button doesnt work with case on and it is not thin it is thick and buly it sucked.