Best Droid X case

AndroidGuyIsMe

Reaction score
I want to buy the best one. I love thin cases so my phone isnt bulky. So please tell me something very thin.

sforsyth01

Reaction score
Best thin case is the Incipio. Best case overall is the Trident Kraken.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

drum747

Reaction score
Personally I like the Seidio Rugged. I also have the Kraken and it is a nice case as well if you prefer a built in screen protector.

Reaction score
Personally I like the Seidio Rugged. I also have the Kraken and it is a nice case as well if you prefer a built in screen protector.

The Rugged doesn't have a built in screen protector?

I have the Defender now, and tried out the Commuter. Commuter is back in the box and for sale, Defender is back on the phone with an extra one for sale. I was thinking about the Rugged, but if it doesn't have a built in screen protector.........that's going to be a deal breaker. Might have to keep looking for a Kraken now.

Steve

OP
A

AndroidGuyIsMe

Reaction score
Commuter

The Rugged doesn't have a built in screen protector?

I have the Defender now, and tried out the Commuter. Commuter is back in the box and for sale, Defender is back on the phone with an extra one for sale. I was thinking about the Rugged, but if it doesn't have a built in screen protector.........that's going to be a deal breaker. Might have to keep looking for a Kraken now.

Steve

I have the commuter right now. I found that if you use the case the little button plugs go in very smoothly. Now they fall into place nicely and keep out dirt. Why are you selling the commuter. Also i feel great lol I made some new stands for my phone Ill be posting them in 2 mins

OP
A

AndroidGuyIsMe

Reaction score
My phone stands

Photo on 2011-03-01 at 19.24 #2.jpg

Photo on 2011-03-01 at 19.24.jpg

jbrock98

Reaction score
I really like my body glove, its just a pain to take off if I want to use the dock or car mount....which I don't use that much probably b/c the pain of taking the cover off

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
A

AndroidGuyIsMe

Reaction score
I just bought some south park thing and it came with a towelie phone and computer cleaning cloth.

OP
A

AndroidGuyIsMe

Reaction score
I think I might buy an incipio but I haven't decided yer

Reaction score
Why are you selling the commuter.

I didn't like the slippery feel of the plastic outer case, I didn't like the idea of a stick-on screen protector, and the rubber flap wouldn't go in the plug holes and was just hanging out there.

I like the feel of the bigger cases, makes the phone more secure in my hands. So with that said, I using the Defender now and I'd like to try out a Kraken.

Steve