Best Droid skins w/ Downloadable backgrounds?

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
What is your opinion on this, because I've gone through a few websites like decalgirl and skinit, and one that is all about making your own called unique skins, but couldn't find one that i liked. And are their any other websites?

Dankinia

Reaction score
I don't know of any other sites, but I can say that I have used Decalgirl in the past for my Kindle and really liked the product. It was easy to install and looks great. Also they are easy to remove and leave no residue on the devices.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've used Gelaskins but haven't downloaded or used the backgrounds that they include.

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll check gelaskins. :) I just was looking for some more products to look at since I couldn't find a specific one I liked a lot.

darel60

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I bought new moto droid for me and want to give a dashing look by an elegant good skin on, So which website is best according to you for nice skins?

Motorola droid skins

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

pearsbent

Reaction score
I love it.The only thing that would cause a return would be a fast release of the passion. HTC's Sense UI's amazing and the portrait keyboard is great. It's a little slow, but nowhere near as buggy or unresponsive as my last phone. It's got a really nice feel and look to it.

forlan2074

Reaction score
Hi all.

I looking for a smart LG phone is having all the qualities for which i m looking for, Is this website is really good in providing LG phone with elegant skins?

Lg env3 skins